Improved Racing's anodized billet aluminum sandwich plate is available in all popular oil filter thread sizes for easily plumbing an oil cooler to your engine.
A built-in thermostat bypasses the oil cooler until the oil has reached its minimum operating temperature. The thermostat valve is available in 180°F, 200°F and 212°F temperatures. This allows for quicker warm up times and prevents the oil cooler from over-cooling the engine during street driving.
This sandwich plate features female -10AN O-ring boss threads for minimal flow restriction. Optional male adapter fittings are available to accommodate -08AN, -10AN and -12AN lines.
Features and Benefits
- Allows for quicker warm up and prevents engine oil from being over-cooled
- Allows a small percentage of fluid to continually circulate through the cooler to eliminate air pockets and prevent cold fluid trapped in the cooler from shocking the system
- Rebuildable thermostat
- Filter bung available in 3/4-16", 13/16"-16, M20x1.50 and M22x1.50
- Filter bung is machined from hardened 410 stainless steel for excellent durability
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with black MIL-A-8625 Type II anodized finish
- O-ring inner diameter: 2.484"
- O-ring outer diameter: 2.762"
- Female -10AN O-ring boss ports
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1x Oil filter sandwich plate with integrated thermostat
- 1x 410 stainless steel filter thread bung
- 1x Viton square-cut O-ring
- 2x Black anodized -08AN, -10AN, or -12AN male adapter fittings with Viton O-rings (OPTIONAL)