Adjustable Sway Bar Links for ND Mazda Miata (MX-5), Front
Couldn't load pickup availability
Developed by Improved Racing in conjunction with Long Road Racing, these are the standard front end links of the Mazda MX-5 Cup car. This direct bolt-on replacement for the factory links will help improve the handling of your ND Miata.
Lowering a vehicle or adjusting corner weights often results in undesired sway bar preload, negatively affecting the vehicle's handling. These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle. Links are adjustable on-car, without disconnecting either end.
- Adjustment range of 3.9"-4.8" center-to-center
- On-car adjustable without disconnecting either end
- Made with high-quality, motorsport-grade rod ends manufactured in the USA by FK Bearings
- Self-lubricating Teflon (PTFE) races for long-life and smooth operation
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars
- Eliminates undesired sway bar preload in lowered vehicles and assists in corner-weighing
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2015-Present (ND) Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 2017-Present Fiat 124 Spider (Abarth trim included)