Featured in this installation article in Mustang Monthly.
This aluminum clutch quadrant replaces the stock self-adjusting plastic quadrant. The stock quadrant is prone to failure as the plastic becomes brittle with age. High performance clutch pressure plates put more load on the quadrant, causing premature failure of the plastic adjuster teeth. The solution is to replace the plastic quadrant with MM's unbreakable aluminum clutch quadrant. Designed for use with a high quality Ford OEM cable. Requires a firewall adjuster.
- Aluminum quadrant will last the lifespan of your Mustang, unlike the failure-prone stock plastic quadrant.
- Designed for use with the stock Ford clutch cable design's difference in relative length between the inner cable and the outer housing.
- Includes spacers to correctly adjust the quadrant position relative to the cable's exit from the firewall.
- As it requires a firewall adjuster, clutch cable adjustment is easily done under the hood, not under the car as required by adjustable clutch cables.
How do I adjust my Mustang's clutch cable?
See MM's Tech page How to Adjust a Mustang Clutch Cable.
- CNC machined aluminum
- Includes spacers for proper alignment with the cable
- Fits OEM Ford clutch cables and the MM Universal Clutch Cable
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Maximum Motorsports
- Need an firewall adjuster?
- MM's Universal Clutch Cable is manufactured by Ford's OEM supplier.
- Available package includes a clutch cable, firewall adjuster, and quadrant.
The Tech Info button below provides more technical information on clutch cables.