Improved Racing's billet remote take-off plate replaces your oil filter to allow for the installation of a remote oil filter system.
This compact, high-flow spin-on adapter is available in four oil filter thread sizes for compatibility with most vehicles. It features a 1/8" NPT port for pressure or temperature sensor. The outer surface is knurled for easy installation and removal by hand. High-flow female -10AN O-ring boss ports are used for the inlet and outlet and optional adapter fittings are available for -8AN, -10AN and -12AN lines. The Viton O-ring has a square profile, which maximizes the sealing surface.
Remote oil filter systems allow for convenient access to your filter and permit the use of larger, higher-flowing oil filters. Please note a remote oil filter pedestal is required for mounting an oil filter when using this take-off adapter. Improved Racing thermostatic and non-thermostatic remote oil filter heads are available separately.
Features and Benefits
- CNC-machined from lightweight aluminum, Type II black anodized, laser-marked
- 1/8" NPT sensor port
- Two female -10AN O-ring boss fitting ports
- Robust square profile Viton O-ring for a reliable seal
- Filter thread: M22x1.50
- Dimensions: 3.200" OD x 1.350" Thick
- Fitting Ports: 2 x -10AN SAE J1926 / MS16142 O-ring boss
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- O-ring inner diameter: 2.484"
- O-ring outer diameter: 2.762"
- Sensor Ports: 1 x 1/8” NPT
- Plating: MIL-A-8625 Type II black anodized and laser-marked
- Weight: 6 oz
- 1x Universal billet remote oil filter take-off plate
- 2x Black hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum -08AN, -10AN, or -12AN adapter fittings with Viton O-rings (OPTIONAL)
- 1x square Viton O-ring
- 1x 1/8" NPT plugs with thread sealant
- 1 x ENV-168 - Oil Filter Spacer Kit REQUIRED for Gen I & II SBC and BBC Engines (OPTIONAL)
Available in -08AN, -10AN, or -12AN
Be sure to check the filter thread for your vehicle before ordering. Guidelines for common applications are listed below.