Adjustable outer tie-rod ends for correcting bumpsteer, Tapered-stud style, 1979-93 Mustang
- 1979-93 Mustang with stock k-member and 1979-93 front control arms
- All stock power steering racks, 1979-93
- All manual steering racks, 1979-04
- All Mustang spindles, 1979-04
- Non-MM aftermarket k-members that retain stock suspension geometry
- 1994-04 Mustang with manual steering rack, stock k-member, and 1994-04 front control arms
- 1984-1986 SVO Mustangs equipped with SVO or SN95 front control arms
- Allows adjusting bumpsteer to fine-tune the steering geometry for improved handling.
- Range of adjustment suitable for stock Mustang k-members, and aftermarket k-members retaining stock suspension geometry.
- Exclusive MM spacers are stronger than others, will not buckle when the nut is tightened.
- Assortment of spacers allows precise fine-tuning of bumpsteer.
- Measurement and adjustment of bumpsteer is required during installation. MM's Bumpsteer Gauge is the right tool for that.
- Copyrighted installation instructions show you how to measure and adjust bumpsteer.
- Direct bolt-on installation, no drilling of the spindle.
- MM-designed tapered stud with rolled threads (not the weaker machined threads found on other tapered studs).
- Studs are heat treated for maximum strength.
- Spacer bushings were designed specifically for this kit.
- Longer spacer bushings are made of thick-wall Chro-Moly steel to ensure they will not buckle when the 5/8" nut is properly tightened.
- A variety of spacer thicknesses ensure the ability to properly adjust bumpsteer.
- Black anodized aluminum adapter sleeve is threaded with 9/16"-18 SAE threads to match 1979-93 inner tie-rod ends.
- Hex on the aluminum adapter sleeve is easily accessible because it is at the inner end of the aluminum sleeve, clear of the tire.