- Fits black 3rd-Gen MM struts, part number series MMD-FAxxxxx and MMD-FCxxxxx.
- Includes springs and the coil-over conversion kit.
It's time to upgrade your Mustang's front suspension to a modern coil-over design! Ford made front coil-overs standard equipment on all 2005 and newer Mustangs for the better handling and ride quality they provide. Now you can enjoy the same benefits on your 1979-2004 Mustang, so order today!
Unlike the stock Ford coil-overs on newer Mustangs, MM's conversion kit for Fox and SN95 Mustangs allows easy ride height adjustment without changing springs. Our kit also:
- Improves handling and ride quality by swapping the stock-location front springs for springs located on the struts.
- Lets you choose what spring rate is best for how you use your Mustang, i.e., street, autocross, track, or a mix thereof. A wide variety of spring rates is available.
- COP-24 fits 3rd-Gen MM struts, which have a black housing and are in part number series MMD-FAxxxxx and MMD-FCxxxxx.
- COP-24 does not fit 1st- and 2nd-Gen MM struts (yellow housing) or Bilstein struts; those struts require the COP-1 coil-over package.
- For help choosing springs, see the MM Guide to Choosing Spring Rates and Dampers.
- Coil-over conversion is compatible with stock front control arms and stock K-member. Not required: Aftermarket control arms, K-member, or bumpsteer kit.