Electric Fluid Circulation Diaphragm Pump - 17-522HT
Couldn't load pickup availability
This diaphragm fluid pump is suited for circulating oils in transmission and differential cooling systems. It can also be used for other applications like circulating coolant for water radiators, intercoolers and driver cool suits. The motors utilize a ball bearing drive throughout and an integral cooling fan for long life.
- Flow 1.0-2.0 GPM and up to 50 psi. working pressure.
- Positive displacement - flow is proportional to motor speed.
- Self Priming and can be run dry without harm.
- 265°F temp rating.
- 3/8" NPT female inlet/outlet connections.
- Viton diaphragm can be used with corrosive fluids.
- Can be mounted in any position.
- Recommended filter: 40-50 mesh (400-250 micron) filter.
- Dimensions: 7.62" x 3.4" x 3".
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Electrical: 12 volt with 8 amp maximum (3-4 amp nominal) 10 amp fuse recommended.
- Oil circulation in transmission, differential, and transfer case cooling systems.
- Oil scavenging applications for turbos.
- Other oil circulation and scavenging applications.
- NOT recommended for pre-oiling unless the system includes a pressure bypass after the pump. This is a positive displacement pump and "dead-heading" the pump will cause the pump to fail.
Type II Anodized