Electric Fluid Circulation Gear Pump - 17-311
Couldn't load pickup availability
This is a mid-sized gear pump which is suitable for transmission cooling, differential cooling, and turbo oiling applications. Its compactness and durability makes it a good candidate for longer run-time applications. The brass pump body withbronze gears is ideal for pumping a variety of viscosity oils.
- Flow 1-2.1 GPM / 50 psi max rating
- 300°F temp rating
- Self-priming* 5 foot *(gears must be wet)
- Quiet low vibration operation
- Sealed waterproof motor (meets IP-65 specifications)
- -8AN Male inlet/outlet
- Overall Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.9" x 3.0"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- 12 volt DC, 6-9 amp nominal (10 amp fuse recommended)
- Oil circulation in transmission, differential, and transfer case cooling systems
- Oil scavenging applications for turbos
- Other oil circulation and scavenging applications
- NOT recommended for pre-oiling unless the system includes a pressure bypass after the pump. This is a positive displacement pump and "dead-heading" the pump will cause the pump to fail.
Type II Anodized