Firewall Adjuster for Mustang Clutch Cable, 1982-2004
Couldn't load pickup availability
Featured in this installation article in Mustang Monthly.
Allows easy adjustment of clutch cable tension at the firewall. Used when the stock plastic self-adjusting quadrant has been replaced with an aftermarket aluminum clutch quadrant. Allows use of a high quality Ford OEM cable rather than poor quality adjustable aftermarket cables.
- Allows clutch cable adjustment by simply opening your Mustang's hood. No need to jack up your car and crawl underneath to reach an adjustable cable.
- Includes provisions for two mounting screws, for a more secure attachment to the firewall.
How do I adjust my Mustang's clutch cable?
See MM's Tech page How to Adjust a Mustang Clutch Cable.
- More adjustment range than other firewall adjusters
- Includes two attachment screws
- Knurled for easier griping while adjusting
- Fits OEM Ford clutch cables, and most aftermarket adjustable cables
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Maximum Motorsports
- Need an aluminum clutch quadrant?
- MM's Universal Clutch Cable is manufactured by Ford's OEM supplier.
- Available package includes a clutch cable, firewall adjuster, and quadrant.
The Tech Info button below provides more technical information on clutch cables.