Free Shipping on this item!
H&R Race springs for 1979-2004 Ford Mustang:
- Lower your Mustang for better appearance
- Increase the spring rate to reduce brake dive and body roll when cornering
- Lower center of gravity aids handling
- Quicken steering response
On the street and on the track, H&R has consistently shown the high-performance abilities of their suspension parts, making them an industry leader.
- Choose a full set of 4 springs, or a front pair or rear pair
- Select the discounted MMT-8 to make the install much easier
- Choose front and/or rear spring isolators for reduced NVH
- Click the Add To Cart button
Excellent handling. Good ride quality. Moderate lowering. Spring rate is only slightly higher than Ford's OEM Bullitt, Mach 1, and Terminator rates.
- 1.0"-1.5" front
- .75"-1.25" rear
For best performance and ride quality these springs should be matched with an appropriate set of struts and shocks. Read the Installation tab.