H&R Mustang Race Springs, 1999-04 Cobra
Couldn't load pickup availability
H&R Race springs for 1999-2004 Ford Mustang (with IRS):
- Lower your Mustang for better appearance
- Increase the spring rate to reduce brake dive and body roll when cornering
- Lower center of gravity aids handling
- Quicken steering response
On the street and on the track, H&R has consistently shown the high-performance abilities of their suspension parts, making them an industry leader.
- Choose a full set of 4 springs, or a front pair or rear pair
- Select the discounted MMT-8 to make the install much easier
- Choose front and/or rear spring isolators for reduced NVH
- Click the Add To Cart button
Excellent handling. Good ride quality. Moderate lowering. Spring rate is only slightly higher than Ford’s OEM Terminator rates.
Recommended for supercharged Cobras because of car weight.
- 1.6" front
- 1.5" rear
For best performance and ride quality these springs should be matched with an appropriate set of struts and shocks. Read the Installation tab.