H&R Mustang Race Springs, 2010
Couldn't load pickup availability
H&R Race springs for:
- 2010 Mustang hardtop with V8
- 2010 Mustang convertible with V8
- 2010 Mustang 6-cyl., hardtop and convertible
- Lower your Mustang for better appearance
- Increase the spring rate to reduce brake dive and body roll when cornering
- Lower the center of gravity, improving handling
- Quickens steering response
On the street and on track, H&R has consistently shown the high-performance abilities of their suspension parts, making them an industry leader.
- Choose a full set of 4 springs, or a front pair or rear pair
- Select front and/or rear short bumpstops to improve handling and ride quality
- Click the Add To Cart button
A moderate-rate lowering spring providing minimal lowering. Slightly higher than the stock spring rate, they provide a modest reduction in body roll and brake dive. (For a significant improvement in handling, choose a higher spring rate.) Very good ride quality. Excellent for daily driving.
- 1.5" front
- 1.4" rear
Install MM short bumpstops to improve handling and ride quality.
For best performance and ride quality these springs should be matched with an appropriate set of struts and shocks. Read the Installation tab.