H&R Super Race springs for 1979-2004 Ford Mustang (Excluding 99-04 Cobra):
- Lower your Mustang for better appearance
- Increase the spring rate to reduce brake dive and body roll when cornering
- Lower center of gravity aids handling
- Quicken steering response
On the street and on the track, H&R has consistently shown the high-performance abilities of their suspension parts, making them an industry leader.
- Choose a full set of 4 springs, or a front pair or rear pair
Super Race springs
Aggressive spring rate for flattest cornering. Best for serious autocrossing or open-tracking. Ride quality is okay on smooth pavement, not good on poor pavement.
- 1.0"-1.5" front
- .75"-1.25" rear
For best performance and ride quality these springs should be matched with an appropriate set of struts and shocks. Read the Installation tab.