Marco UP6 2.10 GPM Electric Oil Circulation Gear Pump
Couldn't load pickup availability
Improved Racing has partnered with Marco Fluid Tech to bring you these high-performance electric gear oil circulation pumps. We tested several pumps ands chose Marco for their high flow efficiency relative to their size and weight, which makes them ideal for circulating fluid in performance automotive transmissions, differentials, and transfer cases.
These pumps are self-priming and can operate in the absence of fluid. They feature helical bronze gears which guarantee constant pressure, heavy duty cycles, and quiet operation.
In testing, this pump was able to pump SAE 30 weight oil at 25°C (77°F) at 2.10 GPM. A operating temps closer to 100°C, flow rates will be significantly higher, approaching 3 GPM.
- Oil circulation in transmission, differential, and transfer case cooling systems.
- Oil scavenging applications for turbos.
- Other oil circulation and scavenging applications.
- NOT recommended for pre-oiling unless the system includes a pressure bypass after the pump. This is a positive displacement pump and "dead-heading" the pump will cause the pump to fail.
- Helical bronze gears.
- Nickel-plated brass body.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Viton (FKM) seals.
- 100% Made in Italy.
- 2-Year manufacturer's warranty.
- Max Flow Rate: 126 GPH, 2.10 GPM, tested with SAE 30 oil at 25°C (77°F).
- Max Operating Pressure: 72.5 psi (5.0 bar).
- Max Operating Temperature: 248°F (120°C).
- Weight: 5.5 lb (2.5 kg).
- Overall Dimensions: 6 7/8" x 4 5/8" x 3 3/4" (135mm x 102mm x 77mm).
- Voltage: 12 DC.
- Recommended Fuse: 10A.
- Self Priming: 4.9 ft.
- Ports: 3/8'' BSP female, includes male 3/8" NPT adapter fittings.
- UP6 Oil Circulation Gear Pump.
- 2 x male 3/8'' NPT adapter fittings.
- 4 x Anti-vibration rubber mounts.
- 2x Black alloy -6AN, -8AN, or -10AN adapter fittings with O-ring seals.
- 2x 3/8'' hose barb steel adapter fittings with O-ring seals.