Micro Oil Scavenge / Circulation Gear Pump - 17-530M
Couldn't load pickup availability
This compact oil pump is designed to handle tough automotive racing environments for transmission and differential fluid cooling and circulation. The pump is even applicable for scavenge systems, such as oil drain-back for single or double turbocharger set-ups. The pump's small size and reduced weight make it ideal for any space or weight-limited application. The pump's integrated heat-sink mounting design permits infinite head assembly rotation, allowing optimal orientation of the in and out ports.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for continuous use as a circulation/scavenge pump.
- Self-priming design (MAXIMUM pump height limited to 3 feet above fluid level).
- Suitable for high-temp applications.
- Low noise and vibration.
- Aluminum heat-sink allows for adjustment of motor/fittings position.
- Nickel plated pump head.
- Stainless steel pump head fasteners.
- High-temp (Class H+) internal wiring w/ 3 foot insulated wiring lead.
- Vibration-resistant rubber mounting bracket and feet.
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 3.75" x 2.75".
- Electrical: 12 volt, <5 amperes, nominal 15 amperes max.
- Flow Rate: 1-2 GPM / 30 PSI as pressure pump.
- Maximum Temperature: 350 °F (175 °C).
- Motor Brushes: Rated for 2,500 hours (replaceable).
- Ports: Female 3/8" NPT (inlet/outlet).
- Pump Bearings: Rated for 10,000 hours.
- Pump Gears: Hardened bronze spur gear & rotors.
- Housing: Nickel-plated bronze.
- Gears: Phosphor-bronze.
- Armature shaft: stainless steel.
- Seals: Viton (FKM).
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Oil circulation in transmission, differential, and transfer case cooling systems.
- Oil scavenging applications for turbos.
- Other oil circulation and scavenging applications.
- NOT recommended for pre-oiling unless the system includes a pressure bypass after the pump. This is a positive displacement pump and "dead-heading" the pump will cause the pump to fail.
Type II Anodized