MM Rear Disc Brake Hard Lines, 1986-93 with SN95 calipers
Couldn't load pickup availability
Brake hardline plumbing kit for 1986-93 Mustang 5.0L with rear disc conversion using 1994-2004 OEM SN95 calipers and rotors. Kit includes stainless steel hard lines and hardware to attach lines to 8.8" axle housing.
- This kit includes only the hardlines.
- Brake hoses are NOT included; MM has caliper hoses, the center hose, and hose packages.
This brake line kit will make your life much easier when swapping 1994-2004 Mustang rear brakes onto a Fox Mustang rear axle. The unique stainless steel hard lines in this kit were designed by Maximum Motorsports just for this conversion.
- Fits features on the 1979-1993 Mustang chassis.
- These hard lines clear the stock Fox chassis bumpstops, the quad-shock brackets on the 8.8" axle housing, and a rear coil-over conversion.
This kit eliminates the problems caused when trying to reuse drum brake hard lines with a disc conversion, and avoids the interference encountered when using the 1994-95 Mustang axle hard lines on a Fox chassis.
- Two stainless steel hard lines, pre-bent for 8.8" axle and Fox chassis
- Brackets, clamps, and hardware required for installation
- Detailed MMBK14R installation instructions
- Caliper hoses; requires MM stainless braided hoses.
- Center brake hose connecting the axle to the chassis; use either stock or MM stainless braided hose.