MM Stainless Brake Hose Kit, 1987-93 5.0 Mustang, front
Couldn't load pickup availability
Maximum Motorsports Stainless Steel braided, PTFE-lined Front Brake Hose Kit
- 1979-1993 Mustang chassis
- 1987-93 V8 Mustang OEM calipers
- SVO Mustang (Lincoln) 73mm OEM calipers
If you have upgraded to 1994 and newer SN95 front brake calipers, you should purchase MMBK8F instead.
PTFE-lined, braided stainless steel hoses improve performance over stock rubber hoses by providing
- A firmer brake pedal
- Quicker braking response
- Easier brake modulation
This kit includes
- Two brake hoses
- One pair of coarse-thread fluid bolts (M10 x 1.5)
- Four copper sealing washers
- Complete installation instructions
MM also carries several varieties of high performance brake fluid.
For more details and technical information, scroll down.
Features of MM brake hoses
- The hose end can swivel at the chassis prior to tightening. This allows perfect alignment between the chassis hose-mounting tab and the caliper's banjo fitting.
- A brake fluid-resistant clear urethane covering helps protect the stainless steel braid.
- DOT approved
Braided stainless steel hoses are considered a safety requirement for any car that is raced. The high heat generated during track use has been known to cause failure of the stock rubber hoses.
Maximum Motorsports was the first with direct replacement stainless steel brake hoses for Mustangs, offering them since 1993.