Plumbing kit for 1986-93 Mustang 5.0L rear disc conversion using 1994-04 OEM SN95 calipers and rotors. Kit includes stainless steel hard lines and 2 braided stainless steel PTFE-lined hoses.
This brake line kit will make your life much easier when swapping 1994-04 Mustang rear brakes onto a Fox Mustang rear axle. The unique stainless steel hard lines in this kit were designed by Maximum Motorsports to fit the 1979-93 Mustang chassis. The lines and hoses clear the stock Fox chassis bumpstops, the quad-shock brackets on the 8.8" axle housing, and a rear coil-over conversion. This kit eliminates the problems caused when trying to reuse drum brake hard lines with a disc conversion, and avoids the interference encountered when using the 1994-95 Mustang axle hard lines on a Fox chassis.
- Two braided stainless steel PTFE-lined brake hoses for caliper attachment
- Two stainless steel hard lines, pre-bent for 8.8" axle
- Two fluid bolts for OEM Ford SN95 calipers
- Copper sealing washers
- Brackets, clamps, and hardware required for installation
- Complete MMBK13R installation instructions
Does not include:
- Calipers, rotors, etc.
- Brackets for mounting calipers to the axle housing
- The center chassis-to-axle hose assembly (MMBK1R) available separately but included in the MMBK7P package
MM also carries high performance brake fluid.
Braided stainless steel hoses are considered a safety requirement for any car that is raced. The high heat generated during track use has been shown to cause failure of conventional rubber hoses.
Maximum Motorsports was the first with direct replacement stainless steel braided brake hoses for Mustangs, offering them since 1993.