Improved Racing's anodized billet aluminum sandwich plate is available in all popular oil filter thread sizes for easily plumbing an oil cooler to your engine.
A built-in thermostat bypasses the oil cooler until the oil has reached its minimum operating temperature. The thermostat valve is available in 180°F, 200°F and 212°F temperatures. This allows for quicker warm up times and prevents the oil cooler from over-cooling the engine during street driving.
This sandwich plate features female -10AN O-ring boss threads for minimal flow restriction. Optional male adapter fittings are available to accommodate -08AN, -10AN and -12AN lines.
Features and Benefits
- Allows for quicker warm up and prevents engine oil from being over-cooled
- Allows a small percentage of fluid to continually circulate through the cooler to eliminate air pockets and prevent cold fluid trapped in the cooler from shocking the system
- Rebuildable thermostat
- Filter bung available in 3/4-16", 13/16"-16, M20x1.50 and M22x1.50
- Filter bung is machined from hardened 410 stainless steel for excellent durability
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with black MIL-A-8625 Type II anodized finish
- O-ring inner diameter: 2.484"
- O-ring outer diameter: 2.762"
- Female -10AN O-ring boss ports
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1x Oil filter sandwich plate with integrated thermostat
- 1x 410 stainless steel filter thread bung
- 1x Viton square-cut O-ring
- 2x Black anodized -08AN, -10AN, or -12AN male adapter fittings with Viton O-rings (OPTIONAL)
I bought this cooler adapter to keep my oil temps in check. Solid piece. Well made, and coupled with the sizes of lines recommended by Shawn and Nick my oil doesnt exceed 240, even when I’m pushing hard and its 113 degrees outside. Had a slight issue with shipping and they exceeded all of my customer service expectations. These guys set the example on running a business, which i feel is achieved by very