RaceFlux 1" ID Aluminized Kevlar Heat Sleeve, 10 feet
Couldn't load pickup availability
RaceFlux's reflective aluminized Kevlar sleeve is designed to protect hoses, wires and cables from continuous radiant heat exposure up to 500°F and short-term exposure up to 1,000°F. This light-weight sleeve reflects approximately 90% of radiant heat energy to protect sensitive components from heat exposure. The high-strength Kevlar aramid fiber layer provides excellent abrasion resistance and flame resistance without the undesirable properties and handling hazards of fiberglass.
Not recommend for use in applications where periodic exposure to flames may occur. While the Kevlar layer offers excellent fire resistance, the aluminized layer will melt quickly when directly exposed to flames.
Sold in 3-foot (1 meter), 6-foot (1.83 meters), and 10-foot (3 meters) lengths.
- 1" ID (25.4 mm). Suitable to -10AN to -12AN hose
- Overall length: 3 feet (1 meter), 6 feet (1.83 meters) or 10 feet (3 meters)
- Construction: Aluminum outer layer, Kevlar aramid fiber inner layer, Kevlar thread stitching
- Operating temperatures:
- -65°F (-54°C) minimum continuous
- 500°F (260°C) maximum continuous
- 1,000°F (538°C) intermittent
- Recommended cutting tools: scissors
- Abrasion resistance: excellent
|Outer Layer Material||
|Inner Layer Material||
Kevlar Aramid Fiber
|Maximum Continuous Temperature Rating||
|Maximum Intermittent Temperature||
|Minimum Operating Temperature||
|Inner Diameter (I.D.)||
|Heat Shield Length||
10 ft (3 m)
|Fits Max Hose Size||