- LEFT-HAND THREADED SOCKET
- FLUOROELASTOMER (FKM) O-RING SEALS
- STAINLESS STEEL LOCK RINGS
- NO WELDS OR BRAZES (MACHINED FROM SOLID TUBES)
- ANODIZED 6061-T6 ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
RaceFlux's reusable hose end fittings swivel on both ends for ease of installation and feature redundant fluoroelastomer (FKM / Viton) O-rings for maximum fluid compatibility and leak-free performance. Hose ends are machined and formed from a single piece of aluminum and are completely free of welds and brazes for extra strength and reliability.
Hose ends feature a unique left-hand threaded socket which securely retains the hose while tightening. No more backed out hoses during assembly!
All RaceFlux fittings are machined from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum and MilSpec Type II anodized in black for durability.
For use with any standard braided AN hose, including RaceFlux RH1 and RH2 lightweight braided racing hose. Not compatible with Teflon® (PTFE) hoses.
Features and Benefits
- 45-degree fitting in industry standard AN / JIC flared 37-degree sealing surface
- O-ring boss (ORB) straight thread connection with Viton® (FKM) O-ring
- Double-swivel seal for easy installation and re-clocking of lines
- Compatible with all standard AN rubber braided hose (not compatible with PTFE hose)
- FKM O-rings are compatible with fuel (including racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, and ethanol/gasoline mixtures), engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, air and vacuum
- Unique left-hand threaded socket eases assembly and helps retain socket
- Stainless steel lock rings
- Easy to assemble
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- MilSpec Type II black anodized for durability
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty