Rear Upper Control Arm Bushing Tool
Couldn't load pickup availability
Rear Upper Control Arm Bushing Tool makes it much easier to change the rear control arm bushings at the differential.
Watch the video-- Click on the video tab above to see this tool in use.
- The bushings are a press fit in the differential housing, and are difficult to access when not removing the rear axle assembly from the car.
- Unique MM tool makes this tough job much easier and faster.
- Presses the old bushings out.
- Presses the new bushings in to the correct depth.
- Works on both 8.8" and 7.5" axle housings
- Only for 1979-04 Mustang with solid-axle
- Not for 2005-2014
Replacement hardware when you wear out the nut and bolt can be found in our Service-14 kit.