Rear Upper Control Arm Bushing Tool makes it much easier to change the rear control arm bushings at the differential.
Watch the video-- Click on the video tab above to see this tool in use.
- The bushings are a press fit in the differential housing, and are difficult to access when not removing the rear axle assembly from the car.
- Unique MM tool makes this tough job much easier and faster.
- Presses the old bushings out.
- Presses the new bushings in to the correct depth.
- Works on both 8.8" and 7.5" axle housings
- Only for 1979-04 Mustang with solid-axle
- Not for 2005-2014
Replacement hardware when you wear out the nut and bolt can be found in our Service-14 kit.