Rear Upper Control Arms, 1979-2004 Mustang
Regular price $109.90
Couldn't load pickup availability
Designed for Vehicles / Universal (no vehicles listed)
Pair of rear upper control arms for 1979-2004 solid axle-equipped Mustang.
- Rubber bushings provide the optimum balance among handling, ride quality, durability, and minimizing suspension bind.
- These control arms are a reproduction of the no-longer-available M-5500-A Ford Racing Performance Parts (FRPP) control arms.
- Recommended when installing the MM Panhard Bar.
- 1979-2004 solid axle-equipped Mustang
- Fox chassis Fairmont, Zephyr, LTD, and Marquis
- 7.5" and 8.8" Mustang rear axle housings
- Does not include axle-end bushings. Order axle-end bushings by selecting the option above.
- The rubber bushings of these control arms require that the pivot bolts be tightened with the suspension loaded, as at normal ride height.