- (1) Setrab 25 Row Series 6 Oil Cooler (Good up to 425 horsepower)
- (1) RaceFlux Lightweight Viton Racing Hose for Fuel and Oil, -12AN (15 feet)
- (4) RaceFlux AN 90-Degree Double Swivel-Seal Hose End Fitting
- (1) Mocal Universal Thermostatic Sandwich Plate 180°F. Includes (2) -12AN fittings - Recommended for mixed street use and track use. (other options available, contact us).
- (2) RaceFlux Adapter Fitting for Setrab Oil Coolers (-12AN)
- (1) Setrab Oil Cooler Universal Mounting Bracket
Many of our customers, friends and fellow track day drivers run this kit on their track cars. It's proven to keep temps under control even in the extreme heats of summer. Most of the credit goes to the Setrab 25 Row Series 6 oil cooler who's quality and brand speaks for itself and is the chosen cooler for many race teams.
This kit is great for those who want to take the guesswork out acquiring a quality oil cooling kit. We strongly recommend -12AN fittings and lines based on our experience with -10AN on track with the pushrod Ford engines. We have seen oil pressure loss of 5-10psi in certain scenarios. We offer upgrades that include a remote oil filter mount, block adapter and can even include Accusump systems or customize a kit for you based on your needs. Please contact us to learn more and get a custom quote.
*** If you have a Foxbody, SN95 or New Edge with a Gen1 or 2 Coyote swapped engine you want to purchase this kit (https://roadrace1.com/products/rr1-performance-oil-cooler-kit-2010-2014-ford-mustang-and-coyote-swaps). ***
*** Assembly Required ***
In order to keep the cost down and pass along as much savings as possible to the customer, this kit does NOT come with pre-assembled fittings. You are required to assemble this kit/fittings and cut the RaceFlux hose to length. While we do include the Setrab mounting bracket you may have to fabricate or come up with a solution yourself to attach the bracket to either the bumper support or radiator core support. We can offer suggestions and share customer mounting locations but please consider this isn't a direct bolt on. Some drilling and fabrication may be required. We have AN Tools for sale to ensure you do not damage the finish of the fittings. They can be assembled with non AN tools but you will / could damage the fittings and the look of the fittings. Check our AN tools section here.
What's in the Box
Mocal Universal Thermostatic Sandwich Plate
Features and Benefits
- Universal fitment for all popular oil filter thread sizes
- 180°F (82°C) built-in thermostat
- Constructed from cast aluminum
- Sandwich plate rotates 360 degrees around the inner extension screw for optimal positioning of adapter fittings
- Features two female 1/2'' BSP ports that can adapt to AN style lines.
- 1x Thermostatic oil filter sandwich plate
- 2x Black -12AN adapter fittings with dowty seal washers
- 1x Sealing o-ring
- 1x Oil filter extension screw 3/4 -16'' threads
Dimensions (in inches)
Setrab 25-Row, Series 6 Oil Cooler
Features and Benefits
- 9.25" wide core (235mm)
- 25 rows or 7.5" (190.5mm) core height
- Made in Sweden
RaceFlux Lightweight Viton Racing Hose for Fuel and Oil, -12AN
RaceFlux's RH1 lightweight racing hose is 33% lighter than a stainless braided hose and much easier to assemble and work with. This 4-layer hose is SAE J30 R9 rated and features a Viton Fluoroelastomer (FKM) inner layer for compatibility with nearly all automotive fluids including fuel, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, air, and vacuum.
Certified for use with racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, methanol, and ethanol/gasoline mixtures. This hose will not deteriorate, dry, harden, or permeate fuel (emit fuel vapor) with the presence of ethanol in gasoline.
This hose is NHRA Approved.
For use with RaceFlux brand and other traditional AN fittings.
Features and Benefits
- -12AN size
- 0.70" ID, 0.96" OD
- NHRA Approved
- Color is solid black
- 33% lighter than traditional stainless steel braided hose
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant Nylon outer cover
- Smooth bore Viton FKM fluroeslastomer rubber inner layer composed of vinylidene fluoride (VDF), hexafluoropropylene (HFP) and tetrafluoroethylene (TFE) with a high fluorine content for excellent chemical resistance
- Reinforced with a lightweight embedded stainless steel inner braid for use in vacuum applications
- -40°F (-40°C) to 302°F (150°C) operating temperature
- 300 PSI max operating pressure
- 1,000 PSI burst pressure
- For use with traditional reusable AN fittings (not for use with push-lock style barbed fittings)
- Note: This hose should not be submerged in fuel or used inside of fuel tanks